Redeeming Grace has resumed worship!
We invite you to be a part of our
Family Sunday School Class
beginning at 9:30 am!
Children and adults will meet together in the Sanctuary. This Sunday there will be teaching on the doctrine of "God's Incomprehensibility".
While the nursery room is available, there will be no nursery staff provided.
Our worship service begins at 10:30 am
Please read the following for
precautions and our recommendations:
- We will be blocking off every other pew in order to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Please refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- If you would like to wear a mask, we encourage you to do so either by bringing your own or use the ones we will have for you in the Narthex.
- We will continue to operate our online platforms without any change.
- There are printed bulletins provided, however the music lyrics will continue to be projected on the screens.
- There will be no scheduled nursery workers, but the nursery room is available for you to use at your own discretion, if you wish.
- We will dismiss the back row first and then progress to the front after the service is over.
- We will have an overflow option in the fellowship hall.
- The bus pickup will not be in operation at this time.
- The offering will be in a designated place in the narthex.
- We will wipe down the wooden portions of the pews each week.
Lastly, we want to make a few things clear:
- If you are at all uncomfortable coming for any reason, please don't come. For years, we have had the online option for those who are providentially hindered from physically attending worship. Your comfort level (and other reasons) with this pandemic is a legitimate reason to remain at home. There is nothing unbiblical, sinful, rebellious, or shameful about staying at home. This decision to come or stay is entirely upon your conscience and the leadership is behind you with whatever you believe is best.
- The government has giving guidelines on who should remain home and we encourage you to prayerfully consider those when deciding if you are going to attend on Sunday for worship.
Grace and peace,
The Session of RGPCA