The Elders of Redeeming Grace PCA have been carefully considering and praying about how to best navigate these tumultuous and admittedly uncharted waters.
We were glad to make the fellowship hall (gym) available as an overflow area again this past Sunday We will continue to set up the projector and sound system in that room to broadcast the livestream.
Going forward we are also designating the fellowship hall as "masks mandatory" space until further notice. This means that anyone entering into the fellowship hall will be required to wear a mask during the worship time, while also continuing to practice social distancing precautions encouraged and expected elsewhere throughout the church.
There will be masks available upon entry. Some chairs will be set up before the service, with more available to be picked up on the way in and set up as necessary. For this space, we ask that you sit only the people you came with.
Grace and peace,
The Elders of Redeeming Grace PCA
Our Sunday School classes have been temporarily suspended due to renovations.
Worship Services will take place in the Fellowship Hall
8:30 AM - masks only
10:30 AM - masks optional
Please read the following for
precautions and our recommendations:
- We will be blocking off every other pew in order to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- If you would like to wear a mask, we encourage you to do so either by bringing your own or use the ones we will have for you in the Narthex.
- We will continue to operate our online platforms without any change and stream our services on-site in our fellowship hall, narthex, and the nursery.
- We will dismiss from back to front at the conclusion of the worship service.
- We will have an overflow option in the fellowship hall, where masks are required.
- The offering will be in a designated place in the Narthex along with online options. (See above under the "give" tab.)
- We will be live-streaming our service in the Fellowship Hall, Narthex and the Nursery.
Lastly, we want to make a few things clear:
- If you are at all uncomfortable coming for any reason, please don't come. For years, we have had the online option for those who are providentially hindered from physically attending worship. Your comfort level (and other reasons) with this pandemic is a legitimate reason to remain at home. There is nothing unbiblical, sinful, rebellious, or shameful about staying at home. This decision to come or stay is entirely upon your conscience and the leadership is behind you with whatever you believe is best.
- The government has giving guidelines on who should remain home and we encourage you to prayerfully consider those when deciding if you are going to attend on Sunday for worship.